Import licences and certificates from 1 January 2021

16 July 2020


Licences, certificates and special rules for bringing goods into the UK from 1 January 2021.

You’ll need to get a licence or certificate to import some types of goods into the UK.

You might also need to pay an inspection fee for some goods before they’re allowed into the UK.

 Animals, plants, food and agricultural products

Drugs, chemicals and waste


Kindly supplied by GOV.UK


Follow Chamber International on Twitter @ChamberInt and on Facebook for the latest in international trade.