Export food, drink and agricultural products 

25 March 2020


Check if you need a certificate to export food, drink and agricultural products

You may need a certificate or to follow special rules to export:

You can check each country’s rules by talking to your importer or getting help researching your export market.

There’s a ban on most food exports to Russia. Contact the Animal and Plant Health Agency (APHA) Centre for International Trade Carlisle for details.


Kindly supplied by GOV.UK


Follow Chamber International on Twitter @ChamberIntand on Facebookfor the latest in international trade.