Export Documentation & Import Procedures
This course takes a practical approach to why and when export documents are needed. It includes background, uses and key information for different documents: key aspects for any administrative staff.
- Proforma/commercial invoices
- Export Cargo Shipping Instructions (ECSI)
- Certificates of Origin (EC and Arab)
- Movement Certificates, EUR1, ATR documents
- Transport documents (multimodal)
- ATA Carnets
- Packing Lists
- Export Licences
- Insurance Certificates
- Certificates of Shipment
- Certificates of Conformity
- C88 Customs Entry
- Drafts/Bills of Exchange
- Permission to progress (P2P)
Our trainer will also give importers, including purchasing, logistics and administration staff, a succinct understanding of the requirements for UK importation. More importantly, it makes companies aware of the typical errors that can be made (and how to avoid them) with particular emphasis on reducing costs covering:
- Basic procedures/considerations
- Sources of advice and information
- Types of import entry
- The role of Customs & Excise
- Import documentation
- The tariff
- Preferences and quotas
- The role of freight forwarders and clearing agents
Venue: Addleshaw Goddard, Leeds
Date: 30 March 2017
Time: 9.30am to 4.30pm
Cost: Regular Customers / Chamber Members £297 +VAT
Non-Regular Customers / Non-Chamber Members £397 +VAT
Includes lunch and refreshments.
This course is aimed at those already working in an export environment and is designed to refresh and extend existing knowledge. It will also be particularly useful to managers and staff in overseas trading who want to add to their skillset.
Please click here to reserve your place.
Click here to see our booking terms and conditions.