UK Internship Network
Employ an International undergraduate/graduate through the Erasmus Programme
The Erasmus programme provides funding for young people to experience learning mobility in Europe and beyond and for youth workers to develop their interpersonal skills and improve their employment prospects through training and networking opportunities in Europe and beyond.
UK Internship Network aims to create win-win situation for both the undergraduates/graduates and the companies:
- interns can get the experience they need to boost their employability;
- UK companies can recruit well educated and high skilled workforce at a very low cost.
An internship programme gives companies the opportunity to assess the intern abilities during a 3/6 months period with no obligations to take them on permanently.
Interns can also be important to start new projects, fill in during the holidays and carry out daily tasks giving the staff more time to focus on more important tasks.
Hosting young international intern can also introduce new language skills as well as new enthusiasm within the company contributing to make the work environment more pleasant.
The UK Internship Network service for companies is simple and straightforward with a total cost of 500 GBP:
1) Companies express the interest using the online form (free of charge). Companies will be contacted within 36 hours to discuss needs and, within a few days, be introduced to some potential intern profiles that match the companies’ requirements.
2) After the company assessment, an interview with the graduates/undergraduates selected will be arranged(free of Charge).
3) After the interview and ONLY in case of agreement between the company and the person introduced, there will charge of 500 GBP.
UK companies might employ from 3 to 6 months high skilled individuals benefiting from Erasmus funding.
Click here for terms and conditions.