Leading country level insight
Chamber International in association with Dun & Bradstreet
In addition to consistent and quality information on individual companies around the world, Dun & Bradstreet’s Country Insight team of economists and analysts provide expert country level macro-economic, political, external and commercial insight on 132 individual countries.
The team deliver ‘D&B Country Insight Snapshots" for encapsulating ‘at a glance’ the risk and countrywide factors faced when trading in individual countries, through to ‘in-depth’ ‘D&B Country Insight Reports’ which include a wide range of topics of interest to international business.
If you trade overseas, or are looking at new ventures internationally, D&B reports provide a powerful information source, ensuring you have confidence in your decision-making processes, helping you avoid risk, protecting vital cash flow and identifying the most attractive new opportunities.
Their latest year-end update on the Global Economic Outlook to 2018 report offers regional insights, upgrades and downgrades around the world.
Key highlights include:
- The recovery from the 2008-09 recession remains the most challenging in the past century
- The US and UK economies now lead the recovery in advanced countries
- Eurozone faces the threat of a triple-dip recession with China, Brazil and India experiencing slowing growth
- Headwinds still remain in the form of debt levels, potential asset bubbles, policy-making in the advanced economies, and imbalances in the emerging markets, but…
- Better years are still to come, if corporate strategy and policy deliver