Accredited by the British Chambers of Commerce and part of the 'Export Foundation Award'
A detailed look at export documents that takes a practical approach to why and when documents are needed. Includes background, uses and key information requirements for different documents.
- Proforma Invoices
- Export Invoices
- Export Cargo Shipping Instructions (ECSI)
- Certificates of Origin (EC and Arab)
- Movement Certificates, EUR1, ATR documents
- Air Waybills
- CMR Notes
- Couriers' Waybills
- ATA Carnets
- Packing Lists
- Export Licences
- National Standard Shipping Notes
- Insurance Certificates
- Bills of Lading
- Certificates of Shipment
- Certificates of Conformity
- C88 Inspection Certificates
- Drafts/Bills of Exchange
- Customs Procedures - NES
Venue: Bradford Chamber Business Park
Date: 26 January
Time: from 9.30am to 4.30pm
Cost: £245 Members | £315 Non-Members (excluding VAT)
Includes lunch and refreshments
Please click here to reserve your place.
Click here to see our booking terms and conditions.