Pre-Shipment Inspection for exports to Uzbekistan
This service ensures that all shipments, that have a minimum contract value of US$10,000, are inspected in the country of export before they are imported into Uzbekistan. Products of certain tariff codes have to comply with this inspection programme and/or be accompanied by a Report of Findings. A full list of the products that are affected is included within the Exporter Guidelines.
When exporting to Uzbekistan, the following Intertek process must be followed:
- Importer Declaration - Your buyer supplies Intertek with the details of their intended purchase.
- Request for Information - Once completed, it outlines the details for Intertek's inspection.
- Physical Inspection - All packages or containers of goods are inspected and sealed.
- Price and Tariff Coding - Intertek indicate the Customs tariff code, duty and taxes payable.
- Preparation of Importer Certificates - Your buyer is issued an Importer Certificate.
- Clearance of Goods - Your buyer can clear the shipment through customs.
Exporters of regulated products to Uzbekistan can contact Chamber International to obtain more information on the programme and also apply for CoCs.
Contact our specialist Lydia Moi on 0845 034 7200 or by email for further details.
Apply NOW from anywhere in the UK by contacting our specialist Lydia Moi on 0845 034 7200 or email